What are the benefits of using LED digital signage for your business?
LED digital signage is continuing to gain popularity for their colourful and creative displays and because there are an unlimited number of ways they can be used across all businesses. With the continual supply of smarter technologies entering the market, it is no surprise that the industry expects to be using artificial intelligences to program our LED signs in Brisbane within the next few years
It is clear that LED signs in Brisbane restaurants have become very popular over the past few years and we are seeing that LED digital signage in hotels is starting to change the way that customers are processed in their establishments. Digital signage in real estate agencies, schools and chain stores is also increasing, because it not only offers a modern way to display their messages, but it also offers more flexibility and is very easy to install and use.
The main types of signage that benefit the most from using LED bulbs are pylon signs, slimline light boxes and LED glass, and there are 5 very good reasons why LED is starting to outpace neon and fluorescent signage in the Sunshine State.
- Extra-long life bulbs: The bulbs that backlight your LED pylon sign or slimline light boxes can last up to 100,000 hours, which is up to 6 years without needing to be changed!
- Increased brightness: LED bulbs are perfect for a standalone pylon sign where a bright clear light is needed to attract passers-by to your business.
- Uniform lights: Digital signage sometimes has a problem with some bulbs being brighter than others, resulting in a poor appearance that reflects on your brand. LED bulbs however last so long and with a consistent brightness that this problem has been eliminated.
- Low maintenance: LED bulbs don’t break or need replacing as often as other types of bulbs, meaning that there is hardly any maintenance at all.
- Environmentally friendly: LED signs in Brisbane use approximately 80% less power than neon signs, decreasing your carbon footprint and your energy costs.
You also have lots more design options when you use LED signage, giving you the ability to be in the forefront of technological advances and outclass the competition.
Contact Commercial Signage Australia for more options in using LED digital signage in your business.